- All our styling products are cruelty free.
- We no longer offer a dry cut service.
- We no longer offer children's hair cuts unless the accompanying adult/adults are booked in at the same time.
- Under 16’s receive 10% off full price hair services.
- Card payments, Apple Pay, bank transfers and correct cash amount accepted.
- Please confirm your appointment ASAP.
- If we do not hear from you within 6 hours your appointment could be given away or cancelled.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule please give at LEAST 3-5 days notice, prior to your appointment date or there could be a charge on your next bill.
- ANY changes to your appointment style/colour must be made when booking THIS appointment to prevent overlapping. Changes even small ones, can add extra time on and cut into another clients appointment time e.g. If a client decides to alter their appointment from a colour to a cut (which takes a lot less time) then they will be charged the full amount for the time allocated when booking was made.
- Any pictures of styles and colour please send prior to your appointment.
- If you are unwell please reschedule your appointment.
- You will not be permitted in the salon if you have a cold or you are feeling unwell, even if you have been vaccinated or have tested negative for Covid-19.
- The Salon is locked at all times please use the doorbell.
- Please keep the entrance to the boutique clear as this is also the fire exit.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on entry.
- Please try and stay 1 meter apart.
- Please wear masks or a visor (colour clients) in the salon.
- If you would like a hot beverage please bring a cup with you.
- DRINKS consumed in bottles or disposable cups and any rubbish you make must be taken away with you.
- Coats must be hung up at the front of the shop & no extra shopping bags allowed. You can bring your handbag into the salon.
We appreciate and thank you your cooperation, patience and understanding. SJHB